Auto Cheese Block Deboxing
The Auto Cheese Block Deboxing System removes the corrugate on 40 lb. (20 kg) cheese blocks up to 12 blocks per minute. The system can reduce labor, improve safety and eliminate ergonomic issues typically seen with manual deboxing. The machine was designed with limited space in mind. A fully automatic robotic system removes cheese blocks from wood pallets with the option of restacking on a plastic pallet for clean room acceptability.
- Deboxes up to 12 blocks per minute
- Fully guarded machine with safety interlocks on all doors
- Fully automatic machine with Allen Bradley or Siemens controls
- Eliminates ergonomic issues typically seen with manual deboxing
- Reduces labor costs over manual deboxing
- Stainless steel construction with washdown components
Auto Cheese Block Deboxing Product List
Auto Deboxing Flow Diagram
Deboxing System for 40 lbs. (20 kg) blocks
Box centering prior to 1st stage box cut
The centering arms prepare the box on the infeed belt prior to the first stage cutting assembly
Box cut with 2nd stage orientation turntable
The box orientation turntable rotates the box 90 degrees to allow for the 2nd stage cut.
1st stage corrugate removal
A vacuum head extends above to cut and remove the top of the box. The box is then indexed to an empty box conveyor.
2nd corrugate removal
The plastic wrap on the cheese remains intact and the corrugate is removed via an overhead vacuum arm.
2nd stage inverter
After the corrugate top is removed, the box is flipped over for access & removal of the bottom of the box.
Robotic Depalletizing & Palletizing