Can / Conveyor Cable
Marchant Schmidt's can / conveyor cable is widely considered to be "industry best" because of the proprietary high performance polymer coating applied to all of our coated braided steel cable products.
Our braided stainless or galvanized cable is produced using tough pre-formed wire and is used for high working load applications.
Our lighter weight polyester or stainless steel core plastic cable is used for lighter duty working load applications.
Our high performance polymer coating and plastic cable materials were chosen for characteristics that will move product through your process while withstanding the line loads and extreme environments found in today's food and beverage industries.
Marchant Schmidt Offers...
- Stainless Cable with Stainless Core and High-Performance Polymer Cover
- Stainless Cable with Poly (HDPE) Core and High-Performance Polymer Cover
- Bare Stainless with Stainless or Poly (HDPE) Cores
- Galvanized Cable with Galvanized Core and High-Performance?Polymer Cover
- Galvanized Cable with Poly (HDPE) Core and High-Performance Polymer Cover
- Bare Galvanized with Galvanized or Poly (HDPE) Cores
- Plastic Cable with Polyester Fiber Core
- Splice Covers and Joiner Kits
- Certified Bug-Free Skids and Spools available for International Customers
MSI's knowledgeable Customer Service and Support Staff will make every effort to provide you with the right product for your application providing you with the most reliable, long lasting cable products available.
For more information or to request our complete catalog contact:
Lyle M. Schmidt
Vice President / Customer Service
(920) 921-4760 Ext. 106 / Cell: (920) 539-3646
(920) 921-4760 Ext. 175 / Cell: (920)?539-3640