Skills and qualifications include analyzing information, estimating, planning, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines, proficient with MS Word and Excel, and strong effective communication.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Creates quotations by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintains cost data base by entering and revising data
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications
- Contributes to team effort
- Interfaces with OEM partners
Quality Standards Technician
- Inspect all mechanical items on machines
- Make sure all nuts and bolts are tight
- Ensure all belts and motors are tested and verified
- Confirm that all program standards are implemented into the program along with any special requirements
- Make sure that all HMI screens are the standard screens
- Confirm that all I/O is checked and is working properly
- Make sure that all communications to upstream and downstream are working
- Make sure that all customer specifications are being met
- Ensure that the machine testing checklist is completed
- Confirm that all electrical items have been completed after final QA
- Perform a pre-factory acceptance test
- Tear down the equipment for sanitation
- Work with technical writers
- Complete QA checklist
This position will perform general maintenance work to the building, electrical systems, equipment, heating systems, plumbing, and furnishings. They will do inspections, PM's, general clean-up, make deliveries and pick-ups, snow removal and salting of parking lots and sidewalks, assist with physical office related moves including dismantling, transferring and assembly of furniture, equipment and partitions. This work requires a basic knowledge of trade fundamentals. Must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record. Must be able to perform necessary duties on a ladder/scissors-lift/forklift. Prior forklift experience preferred. Other duties may be assigned.
CNC Programmer / Operator
This position requires the ability to program, edit, and run CNC mills and lathes. Must also be able to troubleshoot machining issues. We utilitze MasterCAM and SolidWorks for programming our HAAS machines.Requirements: Proficient on MasterCAM, Proficient on SolidWorks, experience with Haas VF-4/50 mill, experience with Haas ST-35Y Lathe/Bar Feeder Attachment - 2 to 3 years of experience in programming and running mills and lathes.
Field Service Technician
We have a great opportunity for someone who likes to travel and who enjoys a fast paced work environment. Responsibilities include a mixture of work in our shop, as well as daily or overnight travel to customer sites to perform a wide variety of highly technical duties including start-up and repair of complex and sophisticated electronic and mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic components, RS Logix, Control Logix, Factory Talk ME amd servo drives. Must be able to read schematics and wire machines. Travel will include both domestic and international travel. A dairy/cheese company maintenance background would be beneficial.
Design custom machines consistent with established engineering specifications according to size, capacities, performance and other requirements.
Essential duties & responsibilities include:
- Research, design and evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet specified requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Handle all aspects of design engineering work.
- Research and develo models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasiblity, operating condition effects, possible new applications, and necessity of modification.
- Evaluate and select components and parts for the machines.
- and much more...
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are respresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and 3 to 5 years of related experience, or 7 - 10 years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read & interpret technical documents and have good communication skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
TIG Welder / Machine Builder
(First & Second Shift Openings)
Experienced in TIG welding of stainless steel, machine building, layout, and blueprint reading. Must possess strong mechanical aptitude to be able to build our custom equipment per mechanical drawings from the ground up.
Bead Blast Booth Operator
Experienced in operating bead blast equipment inside a blasting booth to bring stainless steel equipment to final finish. Responsibilities will include the preparation and blasting of equipment, entry level metal finishing duties and general shop clean up.