Design custom machines consistent with established engineering specifications according to size, capacities, performance and other requirements.
Essential duties & responsibilities include:
- Research, design and evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet specified requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Handle all aspects of design engineering work.
- Research and develo models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasiblity, operating condition effects, possible new applications, and necessity of modification.
- Evaluate and select components and parts for the machines.
- and much more...
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are respresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and 3 to 5 years of related experience, or 7 - 10 years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read & interpret technical documents and have good communication skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
TIG Welder / Installation Assembler
Responsibilities include a combination of work in our shop, as well as daily or overnight travel to customer sites to perform installations and repair or make modifications to equipment. The ideal candidate will be an experienced TIG welder who likes to travel. This individual must also have excellent communication skills due to their contact with customers. The ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and layouts is also important.
- TIG Welding, Rigging and Metal Finishing
Our electrical controls department hs an opportunity and we are looking for someone with the motivation and drive to grow with our company.
Responsibilities / Requirements include:
- Assemble and wire machine control panels, machines, push button stations, touch screens, e-stops, drives and PLC's
- Must have an understanding of all machine control hardware
- Perform electrical tests to ensure proper wiring techniques
- Must have an understanding of wiring from schematics
- Must understand hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Must be able to read schematics and wire machines
- Building panels to UL specification would be a plus